It’s Too Late For You To Be Saying Things Now!
aku bace blog CheDet.. nah masuk link entry Chedet nih.
i quoted him saying,
3. But the fault does not lie with the religion of Islam. Over a period of 1,400 years the original teachings of Islam as was brought by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) have been interpreted and re-interpreted by genuine scholars and charlatans with vested interest so that it is no longer the Islam of the messages of Allah subhanawata’ala. Some of these interpretations are so different from the original that they are not Islamic at all.
SUCH AS MALAYSIA.. do u think this is a Muslim country?
SUCH AS UMNO.. always equalizing Malays with Islam.. WTF?!!
5. Their teachings are intended to validate their own deeds and purpose, many of which are political. Thus in the Turkish Sultanate of the distant past, when a Sultan was enthroned, he ordered the murder of all his brothers. This was to prevent them from mounting a challenge against him. And his religious advisers justify this act by pointing out that Islam abhors “fitnah” (bad mouthing as well as attempting to overthrow a ruler and take over a country – both of these happened between the small Muslim states of Al-Andalus or Spain, often with Spanish help).
SUCH THE CREATION OF I.S.A.
8. Similarly the Muslim sects often fight each other. These are not due to Islam but are caused by interpretations by different imams and ulamas. It is wrong to blame Islam for the sad state of Muslim states. The blame should be put on the shoulders of the interpreters of Islam whose teachings divide the Muslims so deeply that they fail to be guided by the true teachings of Islam.
IT IS CAUSED BY ALL THE MALAYS INTERPRETATION TO DO THE WRONG THINGS LEGALLY. AND TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS LESSER!
9. If Muslims follow the true teachings of Islam as found in the Quran and the verified hadiths, they should be able to govern their countries as effectively as the followers of other religions. I must say though that the followers of other religions too often fail.
SUCH NEVER HAPPENED DURING CheDet’s REIGN FOR 22 YEARS.[well, maybe not entirely.. i dont know coz i only knew what happened for the last 12 years of his reign only]
10. Yes I was thinking of the situation in the country also when I say that Muslims are easily mislead. If their leader says that they will become “kafir” if they work with non-Muslims, they will fanatically uphold this and condemn people who work with non-Muslims. If tomorrow the same leader says working with the “kafir” is alright, they will say “Yes, yes,” and forget how in the past they had condemned others as kafir for doing what they are now doing.
MUSLIMS CANNOT BE MISLED.. HUMANS CAN BE MISLED BUT NOT MUSLIMS. THATS WHY WE HOLD OURSELVES TO GOD! NOT TO UMNO!~~ OR ANY OTHER KIND OF SELF MISINTERPRETATIONS!
auta-keling tau tak? most UMNO-ian i know.. cenggini lah care derang bercakap.. mase muda2, sume dia betul. walau dah terang2 dia buat salah.. dah tua pulak, dia compare kesalahan orang lain ngn orang lain. konon byk pengalaman. tapi tak pernah ungkit kesalahan dia sendiri. bukan malu. tapi penakut! laknat lah melayu!!